Monday, June 4, 2012

A trap called Love


Love ... 
It's very confusing and complex 
There are some people who are glorify love 
There are also some people who hate love 

Confused, that's what I feel about love 
To me, love sometimes feels very sweet like candy 
But sometimes it could also be a very bitter like black coffee 
Why love must be so complicated? 

So complicated ... 
So complicated that I can't eat 
So complicated that I can't sleep 
So complicated that I can only think of you 

You're everywhere in my mind,
In my soul, in my sight
Only you who are making me so desperately miserable 
And only you who made me fall into the trap called "Love

Traps that really made me feel helpless 
To escape from its bondage 
Because the more I tried to escape 
The more closely this bondage tangled me up

As if to say that I've actually caught up in it 
Although I struggle and strive 
Still, the love's bondage will continue to keep me as if to say 
"Congratulations, you've been caught by a trap called LOVE


© Copyright 2011